NUM’AXES PIE1023 Trail Camera
1 in stock
With the PIE1023 trail camera, you will be informed that a photo or video has been captured thanks to a MMS or Email.
When you insert the SIM card, the camera will automatically detect the mobile operator and setup the corresponding sending parameters (2G and 3G compatible).
The PIE1023 trail camera can be setup and activated remotely thanks to a free mobile app available for Android and iOS.
Wide detection angle (80°) and wide field of view (100°)!
1 in stock
- Field of view: 100°
- PIR sensor:
- Detection angle: 80°
- Detection distance: up to 60 feet (20 meters)
- Adjustable sensitivity: low / medium / high
- Infrared flash:
- Invisible black LEDS
- Renge: up to 60 feet (20 meters)
- You can turn off part of the LEDS :
- allows you to avoid overexposed night photos/videos
- useful if you plan to place the camera at very close range to the subject you want to photograph or film.
- Automatic IR Flash (activated according to brightness)
- You can setup and activate the camera remotely thanks to a free mobile app (Android/iOS) – Name of the application: PIE1023
- Send pictures by MMS or email (works in 2G and 3G)
- When you insert the SIM card, the camera will automatically detect the mobile operator and setup the corresponding sending parameters (only if your operator is preprogrammed in the device).
- Image sensor:
- 5 Mega Pixel color CMOS
- Capture modes:
- Still images: from 1 to 5 images per trigger
- Videos with audio recording: programmable length from 5 to 59 seconds
- Still images + videos with audio recording: a still photo and a video clip are both captured for each trigger
- Image resolution:
- 5 MP (2560 x 1920)
- 8 MP (3264 x 2448)
- 12 MP (4032 x 3024)
- Video resolution:
- VGA (640 x 480)
- HD (1280 x 720)
- Full HD (1920 x 1080) – 30 frames per second
- Night mode :
- Adjustable: maximum range / balanced / minimal blur
- A shorter or longer exposure time allows you to extend or minimize the IR flash range
- PIR detection mode: the camera will take photos or videos when it is triggered by the PIR sensor’s detection of activity in the area it covers
- Time Lapse mode: the camera will take photos automatically at your choice of intervals during a defined block of time you set up
- Date, time, temperature (in °C), moon phase, serial number and battery level imprint on the photos and videos
- External memory support: SD memory card up to 32 GB (not supplied)
- Cycle recording on the SD card:
- User programmable: ON/OFF
- When the SD card will be full, the camera will continue to record new photos/videos by deleting the oldest photos/videos.
Reliable and efficient
- 2-year warranty
- Weather resistant (IP66)
- Trigger speed: 0.4 second