Offering a broad field of view within a compact form factor, the FUJIFILM GF 30mm f3.5 R WR is a svelte wide-angle prime lens for the G-mount GFX medium format camera system. A sophisticated optical design incorporates a series of low dispersion and aspherical elements, which help to realize a high degree of clarity, color accuracy, and sharpness, along with low distortion for a distinctly realistic look. The focusing group within the optical layout is also physically small, which promotes quick focusing operation to suit working with moving subjects. Physically, the lens sports a dust-, freeze-, and weather-resistant construction for use in inclement conditions and a manual aperture ring is featured for intuitive, tactile adjustment over exposure settings.
• Wide-angle prime lens offers a 24mm equivalent focal length to realize a broad field of view for working with a variety of subjects.
• Modest f/3.5 maximum aperture helps to maintain a portable form factor while also being suitable for working in available lighting conditions and controlling depth of field.
• Two extra-low dispersion elements reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing throughout the aperture and focusing ranges for notable clarity and color fidelity.
• Two aspherical elements control distortion and spherical aberrations in order to achieve high sharpness and accurate rendering.
• Compact focusing group promotes quick and responsive auto focus performance.
• Physical aperture ring allows for intuitive adjustment over exposure settings and incorporates a C (Command) position to permit camera-based aperture setting.
• Dust- and weather-sealed physical construction enables working in harsh climates and temperatures as low as 14°F.
• Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.