- SR, fluorite, and ED lens elements adopted for incredibly sharp and clear rendering all the way to the extreme edges of the frame and from maximum aperture throughout the entire zoom range.
- Maximum aperture of f/2.8 for large and beautiful bokeh that makes the primary subject stand out even more
- A telephoto zoom lens that offers the shortest minimum focus distance (0.5 m) in its class at the wide-angle position
- AF performance equivalent to that of the popular AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8E FL ED VR lens; superior performance is achieved even when shooting rapidly moving subjects
- Adoption of a multi-focusing system for AF drive demonstrates superior optical performance with little aberration, even with shooting at close distances
- Combining ARNEO Coat and Nano Crystal Coat technologies achieves even more effective ghost and flare suppression
- A compact and lightweight lens and camera realized with the Z mount system, which offers superior portability while maintaining excellent rendering performance
- Focus breathing control that is effective not only with movie recording, but also with focus shift shooting
- Equipped with a control ring, lens info panel, and lens Fn buttons for smooth and natural operation
- Equipped with a VR mechanism that provides the most effective camera shake compensation (equivalent to a 5.5-stop increase in shutter speed) in the history of NIKKOR lenses for interchangeable-lens cameras
- Designed with dust and drip resistance in mind, and fluorine coat adopted for superior protection against dust, water, grease, and dirt
Nikon Z 70-200mm f/2.8 VR S Lens
Available on back-order
The NIKKOR Z 70-200mm f/2.8 VR S delivers superb optical performance. Gorgeous images of clarity with almost zero colour fringing, the inclusion of a Short-wavelength Refractive (SR) lens element attains highly accurate compensation of chromatic aberration and suppresses colour bleeding by refracting short-wavelength light that is especially difficult to control.
Available on back-orderCompare