- The Nikon Z 85mm f/1.8 S Lens is a prime lens that’s engineered for all Z-mount full-frame, mirrorless cameras to deliver astonishing image quality.
- The lens construction of the latest Z 85mm f/1.8 S lens consists of a Nano Crystal Coat, as well as a Super Integrated Coating applied to the glass elements, to effectively reduce surface and internal reflections, which will also reduce lens flare and ghosting from occurring.
- In addition, the lens also employs two ED glass elements to provide effective compensation for axial chromatic aberration.
- Equipped with a maximum and bright f/1.8 aperture, making it suitable to photograph in difficult lighting conditions and also offers you amplified control over depth of field.
- The high-performance lens is built on its powerful Stepping Autofocusing motor that ensures smooth, quiet and an impressively fast autofocus performance – making it ideal for both stills and video recording.
- The lens barrel of the Z 85mm f/1.8 S Lens also incorporates a Programmable Control Ring, that is by default set to adjust manual focus. However, the ring can also be used to control your exposure compensation or aperture.
- The lens barrel is also dust- and moisture resistant, making it suitable for inclement weather conditions.
- Built-in to the Nikon Z 85mm f/1.8 S Lens is a newly developed multi-focusing system that drastically minimises aberrations, even when shooting from close distances, leaving you with superior image performance with detailed textures.
Nikon NIKKOR Z 85mm f/1.8 S Lens
Nikon launches its latest fixed medium-telephoto lens to its S range, with the Nikon Z 85mm f/1.8 S Lens. A high-performance lens that’s designed for Z-mount mirrorless cameras to deliver innovative optimal performance along with ultra-sharp resolution, as well as enhanced bokeh characteristics for high-quality still images and images.
The Nikon Z 85mm f/1.8 S Lens is ideal for photographers that loves photographing portraits, as it offers an impressive f/1.8 maximum aperture, while also delivering beautiful and pleasing bokeh. Key features to advanced lens include a quiet Stepping Motor Autofocusing system which is perfect for video recording; and in terms of holding image quality – the lens construction consists of both Nano Crystal and Super Integrated Coatings to effectively suppress ghosting and flare for enhanced colour fidelity and higher contrast.
|Lens Mount||Nikon Z|
|Angle of View||28° 30′|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Size||67 mm (Front)|