Getting up closer, capturing landscapes and urban scenes has only improved with the amazing Tamron 35mm f/2.8 Di III OSD M 1:2 Lens, including features such as MOD thats only 0.15m allowing you to get in even closer and capture astonishing shots; an f/2.8 aperture that creates beautiful and unique close-ups with pleasing bokeh in the background; and a solid lens construction that utilises special glass materials including Low Dispersion and Glass Molded Aspherical lens elements to effectively eliminate aberrations. Its Optical Performance is also set to a top level across the entire frame, delivering sharp images; and it incorporates a moisture-resistant construction and dirt-resistant fluorine coating that allows you to confidently photograph outdoors.
- The wide-angle Tamron 35mm f/2.8 Di III OSD M 1:2 Lens for Sony E mount is a prime lens thats been engineered to deliver beautiful image quality, carefully designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras. It can also be utilised on APS-C models that will provide a 52.5mm equivalent focal length.
- With a bright f/2.8 aperture, beautiful image quality can be delivered across the entire frame and its ideal for photographing in low light conditions.
- The lens construction of the Tamron 35mm f/2.8 Di III OSD M 1:2 Lens for Sony E mount consists of Three LD (Low Dispersion) elements to effectively minimise chromatic aberrations and colour fringing from occurring in order to achieve increased clarity and enhanced colour fidelity.
- A molded glass aspherical element included has also been incorporated to suppress distortion and spherical aberrations for enhanced image sharpness and accurate rendering.
- A rounded seven-blade diaphragm has been merged into the compact Tamron 35mm f/2.8 Di III OSD M 1:2 Lens to create pleasing bokeh image quality.
- Other special coatings include BBAR (Broad-Band Anti-Reflection) thats been carefully applied to the lens to ensure reduced surface reflections from taking place and to avoid lens flare and ghosting from occurring, all for enhanced contrast and colour accuracy.
- The lens construction is moisture-resistant, allowing photographers to shoot in inclement conditions, as well as a fluorine coating thats been applied to the front lens element protecting it from dirt, dust, and smearing.
- Built-in to the compact Tamron 35mm f/2.8 Di III OSD M 1:2 Lens is an OSD stepping motor that provides a really fast, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override.
- Specifically designed to capture beautiful close-up shots, as the lens offers a half life-size 1:2 maximum magnification along with a minimum focusing distance of 14.99cm.