Large and Powerful 20.1MP 1” Exmor RS CMOS Sensor & BIONZ X Image Processor
The Sony ZV-1 Digital Camera builds on a large and powerful 20.1MP, 1” Exmor RS CMOS Sensor & BIONZ X Image Processor to ensure that you always create superior image quality as well as impeccable 4K video quality. The sensor is designed to deliver outstanding image quality from an impressive ISO 100-12800; and it stacks the pixel area with a high-speed signal processing circuit, and memory in order to increase data swiftly for features such Anti-Distortion shutter, UHD 4K video, Single Burst Shooting, and more. Autofocusing is so much enhanced as the 1” sensor features 315 phase-detection AF points and 425 contrast detection areas for faster, and more accurate focusing.
All thanks to its powerful BIONZ X Image Processor system, the Sony ZV-1 now also has blackout-free continuous shooting at up to 24 fps with continuous AF/AE calculations being performed at 60 times per second; instantly transfer movies and photos to your smartphone via the free Imaging Edge Mobile app for iOS and Android; and an optimise grip that features a much deeper, shaped design that’s more comfortable for conventional shooting.
Outstanding UHD 4K Video Recording
A camera that’s built to record superior video quality and create the perfect vlogs, is the elegant Sony ZV-1 Digital Camera. You’ll be able to take your camera wherever you go and create stunning video content, as its able to record UHD 4K video at 30 fps, along with exceptional clarity that won’t disappoint. With advanced technology built in such as oversampling that helps to increase clarity while reducing the impact of moiré and jaggies; much sharper video recording; Fast Hybrid AF that’s available to ensure accurate, fast tracking by using the phase-detection AF points; advanced XAVC S format for recording high bit rates up to 100 Mb/s; uncompressed HDMI output that enables the use of an optional external recorder for clean 4K video recording with 4:2:2 sampling.
It also offers a variety of video functions with Dynamic video through slow motion for a more cinematic effect with a playback at up to 40x slower than real time; timelapse recording for that cinematic effect; S-Log2 and S-Log3 gamma controls that’s available for camera matching and flexibility in colour grading, along with a range of picture profile settings to create your very own personalised aesthetic; and it also incorporates a built-in Neutral Density filter that opens creative possibilities via video exposure control, enhancing depth-of-field as well as enabling magical slow-shutter portrayal over light, motion and water.
Extremely Fast Hybrid AF System with 315 Phase-Detection Points
As the camera is built to create stunning video and photo quality, it also improves on a variety of technology in the camera such as its Autofocus, where it offers an extremely Fast Hybrid AF System to ensure that a moment is never missed again. The Hybrid System uses 315 phase-detection points that cover approx. 65% of the frame along with a 425-area contrast-detection system to provide accurate, fast focusing in a range of environments. The focusing system is also designed to lock onto subjects really quickly and can use Real-time tracking for AI-based tracking on moving subjects, being suitable for both human and animals.
Wireless Connectivity for Instant Transfer
The Sony ZV-1 Digital Camera doesn’t only just capture brilliant and remarkable images or record just impressive video quality, but you can also instantly transfer your videos and photos over to your smartphone all via the free Imaging Edge Mobile app that’s designed for both iOS and Android devices. The app will allow you to simply transfer, edit and upload images that’s been shot on your camera instantly to social media platforms.
Other Outstanding Features:
- The Sony ZV-1 Digital Camera incorporates large rear 3.0” 921.6k-dot LCD touchscreen that features a flip-out design, making it ideal for vloggers, and taking the perfect selfies. The design of the flip-out screen also ensures that it can now incorporate a directional 3-capsule microphone for forward-directional audio recording. Additionally, with a dedicated wind screen included for the microphone, it will ensure much cleaner audio when recording outdoors.
- The camera is extremely light in weight, making it so much easier to take wherever you go and to create superior image and video quality without any strain on you. The design also features an optimise grip that features a much deeper, shaped design that’s more comfortable for conventional shooting.
- The camera also features a front tally lamp that serves as visual indicator to notify you when you are recording.
- Pro-Quality Bokeh Control with a simple click of a button, which will allow you to quickly switch the background bokeh on and off, without having to do manual adjustments.
- Fast and Precise Focus Transitions all thanks to the Sony ZV-1’s Fast Hybrid AF system that allows you to simply and swiftly switch focus from a face to the background, for more stylistic and watchable videos.
- Product Showcase Setting which is ideal for product review videos. The setting simply allows you to easily switch with just a single button press to settings that’s ideal for product reviews. It simply widens the angle of view and switches the focus to the object instantly without having to wait a while for the focus to shift.
- Quality is definitely top priority when recording video or capturing beautiful photos. The Sony ZV-1 camera makes all skin colours look vibrant, natural and healthy at all times. It also provides an optional Soft Skin Effect mode for a much smoother look.